Joseph, the son of wine merchant, François-Alexandre, established the Champagne House in 1825, “Joseph Perrier Fils et Cie”. They settled in Châlons-Sur- Marne, on the road to Fagnières. The offices are housed in an old post house and the wine cellars in the adjoining master residence. During that period, Chalons-Sur- Marne (now Châlons-en-Champagne) had several hectares of vineyards and approximately ten distinguished Champagne Houses. The House remains located at the original address of 69 Avenue de Paris, in Chalons-en-Champagne, and loyal to its origins.
Clear gold, chic and discreet refinement. A masterfully balanced effervescence. An elegant ballet of airy bubbles rising into a neat ring. Scents of daffodils, irises and freshly baked cake. When gently twirled in the glass, a bouquet of greengages. With some aeration, the wine opens up on sugary notes: vanilla, nougatine. A bountiful presence is conjured up by this champagne. Flavours of yellow peaches, apricot jam finishing with notes of toasted brioche, acacia honey and hints of havana and aniseed.