Joseph, the son of wine merchant, François-Alexandre, established the Champagne House in 1825, “Joseph Perrier Fils et Cie”. They settled in Châlons-Sur- Marne, on the road to Fagnières. The offices are housed in an old post house and the wine cellars in the adjoining master residence. During that period, Chalons-Sur- Marne (now Châlons-en-Champagne) had several hectares of vineyards and approximately ten distinguished Champagne Houses. The House remains located at the original address of 69 Avenue de Paris, in Chalons-en-Champagne, and loyal to its origins.
The appearance is brilliant and luminous, with a beautiful raspberry color. The nose is subtle, fresh and attractive with aromas of wild violets and morello cherry. This is Followed by hints of cassis and redcurrants, with a touch of vanilla. On the palate there are flavors of red fruits deliciously cooked, with notes of ripe plums.